Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Every day, what if your moisturizer could treat the causes of aging, not just the signs? It’s possible with new Skin Genesis by L’Oreal. Skin Genesis is different. It creates young-looking skin so it’s

stronger
tighter
brighter.

Only Loreal’s Skin Genesis has the power of new patented
Pro-Xylane and
Hyraluronic Spheres.

They work together to to strengthen skin, layer-by-layer. Skin that’s

stronger
tighter
brighter.

Invest in the health of your skin because you’re worth it. New Skin Genesis only by L’Oreal.

3 comments:

mike walter said...

Steve,

I have another lead for you when it comes to agents. Send me a note whne you get a chance. And thanks ever so much for commenting at my blog. I'm convinced it's you and my family reading it.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind on e-mails. Good luck with your book! I just have one question. Will the Pro-Xylane and Hyraluronic Spheres work on ME too??

Steven said...

YES! Pro-Xylane and Hyraluronic Spheres work on anyone who believes in magic!